Saturday, September 20, 2014

Latest news in from classmates. 
Hi Bud and Tom and all concerned.

Thank you for keeping me in the loop. You must ask Bill if he remembers the summer days at Cortez park where Bill and I and Denny Allen and the guys would play 3 flys up or toss footballs around etc. Those were the days. Are they looking for stem cell donors for Bill? I would be willing to give it a try if does not conflict with my situation.

You can let all on the e-mail chain know this info. I have cancer also. I have had 2 surgerys. The latest was a radical tumor and surrounding tissue removal. They think they got all of it. No chemo or rad yet. MRI is the next step. They will be checking my lymphnodes ETC.

BOY, it's tough getting old

Class of '63 rocks-----It was the best.

Terry Thorsness

This is the latest news on bill Sabatino, feel free to share this with any concerned classmates, keep him in your prayers, Thanks, Tom Hetzel.


From: blackieblackford@gmail.com
To: slambright@aol.com
Sent: 9/18/2014 4:40:48 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time
Subj: Direct words from Sabo today

2nd chemo starts tomorrow.6days hospital 3 weeks in condo. This goes on until we match donor. Transplant, hope and pray stem cell does not reject odds 70/30 it takes, if reject ball game over for me Sabo, Steve this is the exactly what he told me, let everybody know thanks Bill Blackford

 
Thank you so much for the wonderful prayers, there is no doubt I will submit to Jesus's will. He has been with me ever step of the way.
Sabo

No comments:

Post a Comment