Sunday, November 25, 2012

West Covina Hig School Class of 1963

That's Sammy Spartan up there. Everybody from West Covina High School back in the 60's knew Sammy. I'm from the class of 1963 and started this blog to find and notify classmates for the 50 year class reunion coming up in 2013. There is a website, www.wchs63reunion.com ,  for classmates to put their names in to Sue Hunter who is organizing the reunion.
Unfortunately, being internet and for sure webpage making deficient I published the wchs63reunion.com site, but nobody can find it. Good old Tim Robinson just emailed me today saying that he tried doing a Google search for West Covina High School 50 year class reunion 20013, but got nada.  After publishing the site I thought I did a Google thing with keywords where I entered words that were supposed to bring up the wchs63reunion webpage. Nope.
Maybe this blog will help reach some WCHS '63 classmates and head them to the www.wchs63reunion.com website so Sue can capture them and add them to the mailing list for the 50 year reunion.
Meanwhile, Ive enrolled in an internet Web Building class thru the library to learn how to do this internet webpage thing. If classmates from West Covina High School class of 1963 miraculously see this blog email me at bud.mccreadie@wchs63reunion.com. And Tim, if you see it call me.

No comments:

Post a Comment