Sunday, December 9, 2012

I am absolutely in a rut. Pour some Buffalo Trace over ice, sit down in front of this computer and type my current brainwaves into the blog. With luck and after a glance at the homepage and/or the facebook page the result is something of value to others of my ilk left here. Today, there is good news.

Last night 4 new names were added to the found list on the WCHS63REUNION.com website. Cliff Dunseth came through with three and Tom Biermann added the fourth.

How many times have you heard, "It's a small world!"  Well, it really is because one of the new finds turned out to be living about a 2-iron from old friend Tom Hendrickson. So I asked Tom to walk down the path, past the tennis courts, knock on the door and get reacquainted. Carol is going to be surprised.  Should be fun.

Sue Hunter has the book from the last reunion (I missed it) and has a bunch of names and contacts from it to add to the list. When I get those I'll add them to the website if their email is still good. There may be somewhere a committee person from than reunion with an email address list on their computer. Speak up, if so.

Bud




No comments:

Post a Comment